With offices in High Prairie and Grande Prairie, our Locate Teams offer accurate and reliable underground Line Locating to the Oil and Gas sectors –province wide.
Our Safety Division offers a number of services including: project supervision, Certificate of Recognition (COR) audits, custom health & safety manuals, accident / incident investigations, inspections, and safety training.
Our Line Locating Division:
- Offers the latest in Locating technologies and services to accurately locate buried facilities.
- Uses the highest possible standards in regards to safety, legislation and procedures.
- Utilizes current facility maps and records to ensure all registered lines are accounted for during our locates.
- Has qualified and experienced locators equipped to work in all kinds of terrain and weather.
- Customers are provided with a field locate map & any additional line data available. Digital maps and project ground disturbance packages are also available.
- ATV's and Snowmobiles available upon request for remote access.
- Can provide timely response to locate requests 24/7.
Line Locating Applications:
- One Call Response
- Underground Facility Locates
- New Well site sweeps
- New R.O.W. sweeps
- Well abandonment & cut and caps
- Pipeline Tie-ins
- Repairs and upgrades at plant sites
- Cathodic Protection Locates
- Power Cable Installation
- Road Construction sweeps
- Land Reclamation
- Power Pole Installs
- Pipeline Breaks
- Environmental Spills
- Crossings of pipelines
- On Site Computer Drawings and Mapping
- Arial facility mapping
- Rig Anchor Installation Sweeps
- Finding Well Centre
- Installation of pipeline warning signage.
Read more about our commitment to Health & Safety…